Amber is currently my favorite vocalist (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
I dont know how I missed this but I did.

This might be my favorite song of hers.




@emanresu you have to hear this.

Yes! I just checked it out yesterday!

As I've said. Amber has become one of the few voices in kpop I've legitimately fallen in love with.

There's something ...... Beautifully honest and vulnerable about her voice.

Many of her songs and her delivery have a certain amateurish quality to them that I find uniquely charming.

And I mean that in the most positive sense. Her charm is that she seems to me a girl who sits in her bedroom and writes out her soul into a notebook and then brings those songs to life. There's a raw "this is actually her" quality to her songs. Probably due in part to her largely being solely responsible for her music. She's releasing this stuff on her own with her own efforts. This is her.


My favorite off the new album.

 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
Yes! I just checked it out yesterday!

As I've said. Amber has become one of the few voices in kpop I've legitimately fallen in love with.

There's something ...... Beautifully honest and vulnerable about her voice.

Many of her songs and her delivery have a certain amateurish quality to them that I find uniquely charming.

And I mean that in the most positive sense. Her charm is that she seems to me a girl who sits in her bedroom and writes out her soul into a notebook and then brings those songs to life. There's a raw "this is actually her" quality to her songs. Probably due in part to her largely being solely responsible for her music. She's releasing this stuff on her own with her own efforts. This is her.


My favorite off the new album.

I was actually watching that video right now before you replied lol.

Amber really is a special and unique artist.

I've been watching a lot of recent interviews with her on YouTube lately and her stories and insight into the kpop world and what she saw and experienced are fascinating.

Shes said she doesn't regret anything and would do it all over again. She enjoyed her time in kpop and wouldn't be where she is today without it. But she wasn't very find of the term idol. To her she wanted to be an "artist" instead.

And that's exactly what she is now.

Man I cant chicken out next month. I have to go to her concert in Dallas.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Her voice is genuinely beautiful. I tend to go for more higher, nasally singers but she has this ability to be piercing and mesmerizing in her own unique way. It's like getting a hug from someone freezing cold.
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
I was actually watching that video right now before you replied lol.

Amber really is a special and unique artist.

I've been watching a lot of recent interviews with her on YouTube lately and her stories and insight into the kpop world and what she saw and experienced are fascinating.

Shes said she doesn't regret anything and would do it all over again. She enjoyed her time in kpop and wouldn't be where she is today without it. But she wasn't very find of the term idol. To her she wanted to be an "artist" instead.

And that's exactly what she is now.

Man I cant chicken out next month. I have to go to her concert in Dallas.
Did you buy the tickets yet?
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
that‘s why I wanted her to always sing more. she really isn’t a bad vocalist and has a pretty color.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread