- Joined
- 13 April 2020
- Messages
- 15
- Reactions Received
- 32
- Location
- Hubbardston, Massachusetts, USA
- Website
- pin.it
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
Hi community! I'm Tom. I am a trend setter. I get my friends into things, and it could be Kpop as well, as I am really getting into it!
But I'm totally lost to the community and culture of Kpop. I need a Sensei or mentor. I need lots of friends!
I'm into Girlbands only.
I first discovered Wondergirls, "Tell me" and Girls Generation, "Oh!"
Then everything changed when I discovered MOMOLAND!!! I fell in love with the band and the Genre completely!
I'm also a big fan of Mamamoo, and I'm liking Cherry Bullet and TWICE as well. Can you help me learn more?
My favorite Kpop song is actually "Rockstar" the one off single by (G)Idle spinnoff group "KDA" As a Dubstep fan, this is the best song EVER MADE IMO!
Be my friend?
Here's my Kpop Playlist:
But I'm totally lost to the community and culture of Kpop. I need a Sensei or mentor. I need lots of friends!
I'm into Girlbands only.
I first discovered Wondergirls, "Tell me" and Girls Generation, "Oh!"
Then everything changed when I discovered MOMOLAND!!! I fell in love with the band and the Genre completely!
I'm also a big fan of Mamamoo, and I'm liking Cherry Bullet and TWICE as well. Can you help me learn more?
My favorite Kpop song is actually "Rockstar" the one off single by (G)Idle spinnoff group "KDA" As a Dubstep fan, this is the best song EVER MADE IMO!
Be my friend?
Here's my Kpop Playlist: