Reality Americans - American Idol or The Voice US? (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,184
Reactions Received
46,852
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,690
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Used to be Idol, and then The Voice came along and showed me what a shitty show Idol really is! (sorry to those who watch Idol)
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I was tempted to watch--and did watch-- The voice because of Christina, but... after she left did not care to continue watching. I only really watched idol when a guest judge was on it that I liked. . . Well and for Paula of course.
 

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,716
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,135
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
The Voice US >>> American Idol

However, I've enjoyed the following more than the above two: The Voice UK, The Voice of Holland. (All via youtube.)
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm not American, but American Idol. Especially the first eps of the season. Even if they are heavily scripted they were still plenty entertaining.

I guess Voice is more serious though xd
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread