- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Welcome to Part 2 of the Ultimate GG Stan Quiz: Random Member Picture Version
What is going to happen is out of 10 girl groups, I have randomly selected one member that you will have to guess who she is.
I will post two pictures for the member, one is a more informal picture (selfie) one a formal picture (photoshoot)
Click on the spoilers to find out who they are and no cheating!
I think you will find that this is much easier than the former quiz so!
GIVE YOURSELF ONE POINT FOR EACH MEMBER YOU GUESS RIGHT
Your score will be out of 10
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
@karina @lexus @Lovely_Cornchips @OnlyCalB @Darkseid @RandAlThor @LoveYooShaSha @Abeamus
If you'd like more of a challenge with more groups that are less popular let me know!
What is going to happen is out of 10 girl groups, I have randomly selected one member that you will have to guess who she is.
I will post two pictures for the member, one is a more informal picture (selfie) one a formal picture (photoshoot)
Click on the spoilers to find out who they are and no cheating!
I think you will find that this is much easier than the former quiz so!
GIVE YOURSELF ONE POINT FOR EACH MEMBER YOU GUESS RIGHT
Your score will be out of 10
1
2NE1 Bom
2
SNSD Hyoyeon
3
fx Luna
4
MAMAMOO SOLAR
5
RED VELVET Wendy
6
BLACKPINK Rose
7
TWICE Mina
8
AESPA KARINA
9
ITZY Chaeryeong
10
GFRIEND Sowon
@karina @lexus @Lovely_Cornchips @OnlyCalB @Darkseid @RandAlThor @LoveYooShaSha @Abeamus
If you'd like more of a challenge with more groups that are less popular let me know!
Last edited: