Appreciation An Underrated Song By A Famous Soloist (1 Viewer)

Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
1,233
Reactions Received
3,641
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
this isn't solos from someone are in group / was in group

Se7en - Give It To Me


llama_twerkllama_twerkllama_twerkllama_twerkllama_twerkllama_twerkllama_twerk

This is se7en best title track like i don't care what other people say his music got so much better after leaving yg and returning from the military.
Also it might because it is produce by shinsadong tiger too.
​
 

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Oh, I like it <3 I didn't know he was that famous tho :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

He was one of the most famous soloist kpop.
He was part of the sm vs yg vs jyp back in the day
BoA vs Se7en vs Rain
that was a thing too​
Oh, I see ^^ I didn't become a fan that early, so I didn't know :yolk: Well, every day you learn something new. Thank you :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oof I missed se7en
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread