- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 23,134
- Reactions Received
- 38,822
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,488
- Fandom
- Answer is Queen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
So Seventeen are going to be coming to Seattle on their world tour and I was so, so excited because they're one of my favorite groups. My friend and I had already planned on going and I was getting ready to buy their lightstick so I could have the full concert experience, my mom was even going to pay for our tickets and THEN my friend cancels on me....
We had the entire day planned out, she was going to get off of work and I was going to drive all the way there... and then she cancels on me
I was so disappointed that I felt like crying, this is the third time that I've planned on going to a concert only to eventually find out that I can't go. I'm almost considering just going by myself, but the amount of screaming people terrifies me.
I was so excited to see my man Jun, to hear all their beautiful voices and enjoy their amazing dancing.
We had the entire day planned out, she was going to get off of work and I was going to drive all the way there... and then she cancels on me
I was so excited to see my man Jun, to hear all their beautiful voices and enjoy their amazing dancing.