- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
It builds.
I'm fine one second
Gone the next.
Calm demeanor shriveled
and shed upon the floor.
His presence soothes
then burns.
His overbearing scent
oppresses, crushes, and destroys.
His gaze leaves me breathless.
It hurts.
Stabs.
Makes me bleed deep within.
Cuts you can't see.
Bruises you can't press.
Aches and burns that heal
unstably as I mend them myself.
No equipment.
No sutures.
No proper tools to keep me whole.
I'm drowning in my own thoughts.
I'm suffocating as he stares.
Dying before a crowded room.
Nobody knows.
Nobody sees.
Nobody listens.
Breath quickens.
Fingers tighten.
They can either mold
or
destroy.
They release and I crumble.
I'm fine one second
Gone the next.
Calm demeanor shriveled
and shed upon the floor.
His presence soothes
then burns.
His overbearing scent
oppresses, crushes, and destroys.
His gaze leaves me breathless.
It hurts.
Stabs.
Makes me bleed deep within.
Cuts you can't see.
Bruises you can't press.
Aches and burns that heal
unstably as I mend them myself.
No equipment.
No sutures.
No proper tools to keep me whole.
I'm drowning in my own thoughts.
I'm suffocating as he stares.
Dying before a crowded room.
Nobody knows.
Nobody sees.
Nobody listens.
Breath quickens.
Fingers tighten.
They can either mold
or
destroy.
They release and I crumble.