Trading Animal Pyrenean ebex (1 Viewer)

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I’ve found they’re worth rares and I’m not willing to trade rares or 2 of my less dropped commons I’ll collect later for them tbh:susPepe:

1653235545115.png
1653235560833.png

I guess I’d take rares or two commons I want for one of them but still not completely feeling the rares so depending on what common I want you have, I’d take common for one too as I still feel it’s fair (weeekly jiyoon or death note touta or mello for example)

the rares I want are svt Joshua and s.coups, SNSD tiffany and sooyoung, akmu suhyun and got7 Jackson:shakebell:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Boyo

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
We have ANIMALS CARDS???????

Someone link me to all the card decks please. I haven't collected cards in so long I'm Clueless now.
Here you go
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,192
Reactions Received
53,026
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
175,528
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Would u trade indochinese tiger for miss A Fei + Kara Youngji(if ur still looking for this Kara card)?
 
  • Love
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Would u trade indochinese tiger for miss A Fei + Kara Youngji(if ur still looking for this Kara card)?
Sure! I'll rescind the offer I made for Kara Youngji to someone else.

thank you sha:pandahappy: (or do you prefer uwu)
 
  • Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,192
Reactions Received
53,026
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
175,528
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Sure! I'll rescind the offer I made for Kara Youngji to someone else.

thank you sha:pandahappy: (or do you prefer uwu)
Great, ill go post the trade. Thnx lit (i'm used to either sha or uwu after so long with either username so either is ok with me) :sanapray::sakUwu::oliviakek::kokorohappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: litc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread