So I thought it would be nice to have thread about anime merch you already own as well as talking about new merch you are either ordering or want to get. Ofc, it's still completely ok to make your own threads, but thought this would be nice for chit-chatting and just showing up ur collection as full :)
Anime, manga, figures, plushies, art work- it's all fair game as long as it's part of your collection or you want it to be!
I will get some pics on what I have soon too.
Also some useful sites (pls let me know of others so I can add them):
myfigurecollection.net
www.hlj.com
Anime, manga, figures, plushies, art work- it's all fair game as long as it's part of your collection or you want it to be!
I will get some pics on what I have soon too.
Also some useful sites (pls let me know of others so I can add them):
MyFigureCollection.net
MyFigureCollection.net - My figurine collection (Anime, manga and video games figures, goods, CDs and artbooks from Japan)
HLJ.com - The Worlds Largest Online Hobby, Toy and Figure Shop
HLJ.com was started over 20 years ago to help hobbyists like you buy the best quality Figures, Models and Gundam at good prices. Buy Bandai, Takara Tomy, Tamiya and lots of other brands from Japan.