Appreciation Anime Merch- master thread (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
So I thought it would be nice to have thread about anime merch you already own as well as talking about new merch you are either ordering or want to get. Ofc, it's still completely ok to make your own threads, but thought this would be nice for chit-chatting and just showing up ur collection as full :)

Anime, manga, figures, plushies, art work- it's all fair game as long as it's part of your collection or you want it to be!

I will get some pics on what I have soon too.


Also some useful sites (pls let me know of others so I can add them):

 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I don't really have any merch tbh, except an Uchiha t-shirt. Or more accurately I should say a Sharingan t-shirt since it has Sasuke, Itachi, Madara and Kakashi on it :wimwim:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't really have any merch tbh, except an Uchiha t-shirt. Or more accurately I should say a Sharingan t-shirt since it has Sasuke, Itachi, Madara and Kakashi on it :wimwim:
I'm bit surprised you don't have more, but i'm not surprised that that's the one thing you have :rosesmug:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm bit surprised you don't have more, but i'm not surprised that that's the one thing you have :rosesmug:
I'm surprised myself, time to buy more I guess :rosesmug:
Make my room the Uchiha shrine :lisalaugh:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Took some pics, but gotts share this slowly as the download time is a bitch on my mobile (and the qualtiy isn't best :yolk:)

My dedicated glass cabinet:

Mokona's at the top (part of CLAMP universe)


Screenshot_20200613-230020~2.png

My Ghibli films and anime dvds. There is Fruits Basket 2001, some School Rumble, Angel Beats, bit of Durarara, Code Geass S1, Claymore, Gungrave etc.
Screenshot_20200613-225742~2.png


Some of my mangas. There is full of At Laz Meridian (who nobody knows of) and tons of One Piece between 1-79, but lot missing in between. Also Viktor! Lower drow has Some Ouran High School, Durarara, Madoka Magica, La Esperance, Fruits Basket etc. mangos. Tiny Tiger & Bunny figures and paper figures of Katekyo Hitman Reborn characters my friend did ages ago.
Screenshot_20200613-225830~2.png
 

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Continuing with rest of my mangos,

there is about half of Tsubasa (i have had hard time finding this one), some xxxHolic, Petshop of Horrors Ragnarok (this is manhwa i think), Metamo Kiss, some gaming books of AC and Dragon Age, Trinity Blood, Black Lagoon, Astro Boy, Emma, bunch of Yugioh's, some Kekkaishis. Most are in finnish so the covers can be pretty different from English ones.

Screenshot_20200613-230140~2.png

And this beads work of Yuri&Viktor
Screenshot_20200613-225640~2.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and NASA

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Took some pics, but gotts share this slowly as the download time is a bitch on my mobile (and the qualtiy isn't best :yolk:)

My dedicated glass cabinet:

Mokona's at the top (part of CLAMP universe)


Screenshot_20200613-230020~2.png

My Ghibli films and anime dvds. There is Fruits Basket 2001, some School Rumble, Angel Beats, bit of Durarara, Code Geass S1, Claymore, Gungrave etc.
Screenshot_20200613-225742~2.png


Some of my mangas. There is full of At Laz Meridian (who nobody knows of) and tons of One Piece between 1-79, but lot missing in between. Also Viktor! Lower drow has Some Ouran High School, Durarara, Madoka Magica, La Esperance, Fruits Basket etc. mangos. Tiny Tiger & Bunny figures and paper figures of Katekyo Hitman Reborn characters my friend did ages ago.
Screenshot_20200613-225830~2.png
Continuing with rest of my mangos,

there is about half of Tsubasa (i have had hard time finding this one), some xxxHolic, Petshop of Horrors Ragnarok (this is manhwa i think), Metamo Kiss, some gaming books of AC and Dragon Age, Trinity Blood, Black Lagoon, Astro Boy, Emma, bunch of Yugioh's, some Kekkaishis. Most are in finnish so the covers can be pretty different from English ones.

Screenshot_20200613-230140~2.png

And this beads work of Yuri&Viktor
Screenshot_20200613-225640~2.png
Your anime collection is goals :maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Any tips on keeping manga? Or just books in general, to keep them from yellowing with age. Some of My brother’s naruto manga is slowly yellowing.
I don’t think my one piece books are yet, but I’ve have had plenty books that start yellowing with age.

Also how much did all those books cost you?

I’m planning on getting the Grand Blue Manga as I loved the anime and I heard that the manga is amazing as well.

I want to finish my one piece set, by buying the box sets, but I might wait until box set 4 which Is “supposed” to come out this year.

definitely gonna burest of Haikyuu since it’s about to end soon, it’s on its final arc.

My boyfriend was thinking of getting asasination classroom as we have the 1st 2 volumes so there’s that too.
Actually i haven't had issue with yellowing :s Only thing i can think is avoiding them getting sun?


Costs, i have no idea :wimwim: I mostly don't buy with the full price, cause that would be like 6 euros for finnish manga and 13 for english manga here. So i buy lot in bulk from conventions, then i order online when i find good bargains, and some i have bought used too. At lowest the prices are like 1 euro here, but the most expensive ones maybe like 8 euros (I used to have Hetalia though which was like that 13 euros for one).

But that's like 150-200 mangas, so at least 150-200 euros, in reality probably 400-600 euros. :nekosweat:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
First part of my figus, Madoka Magica ones

First is Madoka Kaname, SQ's White Dress ver. I'd like to pair it with eithe SQ's White Dress Homura or SQ's Black one piece ver for that yin yang approach.

Screenshot_20200614-154656~2.png


Homura Akemi and Kyoko Sakura. Tbh, i'm not sure what figures these two are, i think they one of those in the boxes that you buy by random and if you are lucky you don't get too many doubles. They are also bit dusty maybe i should clean it again xd

With these two, I would like to find Mami Tomoe and Sayaka Miki, maybe Madoka too.
Screenshot_20200614-154604~2.png
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: kodoku

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Second part

My second big figure, or at least 7 inch one. It's Astolfo from Fate/Apocarypha's, Taito's Rider of Black Vol.2 figure. Taito is pretty afforable price point for those who are looking for bit bigger figures that aren't too expensive but still have nice level of detail.

Tbh, I want to get lot more Fate/Apocrypha figures, mostly Semiramis but sadly there isn't many done of her. So I wouldn't mind getting just more of Astolfo too, there is actually tons of figures of him xd
Screenshot_20200614-163453~2.png


Kallen Kusaragi from Code Geass, chibi-arts figure. Chibi-arts is practically same as Nendoroid expect that it's cheaper xd I get the other parts for her too, so I will be able to change the pose, expression etc. She is actually my first figure!
Screenshot_20200614-154515~2.png

Panty from Panty&Stocking with Garterbelt, i think this one is nendoroid, but let me check.. Yep, it's Nenderoid!
Screenshot_20200614-154433~2.png
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 254

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Third part; all the mini ones. Mostly from surprise boxes dont know the companies.

Makoto and Haru (Free!) as sailor boys
Screenshot_20200614-203659~2.png

Iyeasu and Mitsunari from Sengoku Basara
Screenshot_20200614-203614~2.png

Iskander (Fate/Zero) and Takao (Kuroko no Basuke)
Screenshot_20200614-203526~2.png


Bunny and Tiger from Tiger and Bunny with their suits on. And below Spanner and Mukuro Rokudo from Katekyo hitman reborn (my friend made these)
Screenshot_20200614-203437~2.png
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread