Trading Anime / Video Game Cards Trading Thread 🪐 (1 Viewer)

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,540
Reactions Received
41,133
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
243,441
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: Juniverse

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Highest Priority
I WILL SACRIFICE A GOAT FOR THIS CARD



High priority


Medium priority


Low Priority


Sets I'm looking to complete
Genshin Impact, SK8 The Infinity, Death Note (I will take any card from these)

Cards I'm trading
Any other anime or video game cards I receive, my regular cards as well :sanapray:

​
Omg I didn’t even realize it was your top priority :pandaomg:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina and Juniverse

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,482
Reactions Received
75,544
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,502
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
:pepecry1:You have Grell. Are you keeping him? Do i have anything anime or kpop you want? I don't have anything in you're op yet.


Update o.o

I have Sehun Rare o.o for your grell if you aren't collecting Black Butler.
I can't think of another common card i want from your other thread soooo can i bug you later XD as debt.
:pepeheart:
 
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: litc and Juniverse

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
:pepecry1:You have Grell. Are you keeping him? Do i have anything anime or kpop you want? I don't have anything in you're op yet.


Update o.o

I have Sehun Rare o.o for your grell if you aren't collecting Black Butler.
I can't think of another common card i want from your other thread soooo can i bug you later XD as debt.
:pepeheart:
Sure, can you set it up? :sanapray: I'll agree when I get home
 
  • Love
Reactions: litc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread