Announcement (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
It's November
It's not December
Put your festive mess away
You're all hideous and I hope your faves get all the flops
That is all
 

Ems

No.1 Kim Woobin Lover
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
329
Reactions Received
1,373
Location
Nebraska
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
November? December?

All I know is that there's snow outside and my birthday is in six days.

We may not get Christmas stuff out this year though. Dad is highly anemic and we're thinking he isn't absorbing the iron infusions he is getting. : (
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
November? December?

All I know is that there's snow outside and my birthday is in six days.

We may not get Christmas stuff out this year though. Dad is highly anemic and we're thinking he isn't absorbing the iron infusions he is getting. : (
Oh, I'm so sorry
I hope he gets better soon:pepeheart::pepeheart:
 

Ems

No.1 Kim Woobin Lover
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
329
Reactions Received
1,373
Location
Nebraska
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Oh, I'm so sorry
I hope he gets better soon:pepeheart::pepeheart:
Cancer is one of those things you go into thinking and knowing that it will be a pain. But they don't tell you about the pain after your battle. HIs iron levels are an 8 when they should be a lot higher.

I don't blame our neighbors though. My dad outdid them for Halloween because he did a Minion theme. The neighbors told my dad they would outdo him for Christmas - and they really did. We also have an evergreen tree in the neighborhood with beautiful blue lights around it.

But there is one person your op post should go to and that's bath and body works. I went there I recall before Halloween and they were already playing Christmas music. Even Walmart didn't start playing Christmas music until Black Friday.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
But there is one person your op post should go to and that's bath and body works. I went there I recall before Halloween and they were already playing Christmas music. Even Walmart didn't start playing Christmas music until Black Friday.
:seokeyes::seokeyes::seokeyes:
 

Ems

No.1 Kim Woobin Lover
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
329
Reactions Received
1,373
Location
Nebraska
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I think they were trying to coincide with their holiday fragrances. The bottles were so pretty, but the fragrances were very hit or miss. The hits were ones I already had and the misses were their new additions. Seriously, here is one of their bottles:

1543203976658.png


It's called In the Stars (and I think they coincide with your name Golden_Wishes really well). Too bad the fragance itself was a flop. : (
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hmh, I need to still buy some gifts, buy Christmas calendar and hang some decorations- thanks for reminding me : )
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread