Appreciation 💕Announcing myself as a WIZ*ONE 💕 (2 Viewers)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
After my first girl group fandom as Midzy, I am announcing myself as a WIZ*ONE

So far I don't really know their personalities too well but I really enjoy their music and I think they're great performers and very talented!
My favorite song right now is Panorama but I also absolutely love Secret Story of the Swan

My bias is Yena but I don't think I've really made that a secret. :pikasmart::nekoshy:

I'm looking forward to enjoying my time in the fandom :maheart:

 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,803
Reactions Received
93,587
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
191,343
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Now? Isn't their disbandment coming up soon :susPepe:

Anyways despite that you obviously can still stan the group so I hope you have a great time with them! :sanapray:
Rumors and Lies :)
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Now? Isn't their disbandment coming up soon :susPepe:

Anyways despite that you obviously can still stan the group so I hope you have a great time with them! :sanapray:
yep that's why i wasn't doing it for a bit was bc of disbandment but i decided i don't care anymore :sanapray:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,163
Reactions Received
53,016
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,986
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Now? Isn't their disbandment coming up soon :susPepe:

Anyways despite that you obviously can still stan the group so I hope you have a great time with them! :sanapray:
and they are crazy active on vlive atm.
I mean I did read they were talking about contract extension :susPepe:
yep that's why i wasn't doing it for a bit was bc of disbandment but i decided i don't care anymore :sanapray:
Good Luck (sincerely, since i know wat its like for my ults to be on maybe permanent hiatus). Enjoy ur faves music n activities.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread