- Joined
- 8 March 2019
- Messages
- 6,995
- Reactions Received
- 12,662
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 691
- Fandom
- Exo L
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Share a story about an annoying encounter you've had with a person either recently or in the past.
When I lived in Las Vegas when I was 9, my school librarian was extremely annoying and inept. Most Americans substitute the letter O for the number zero. So 102 becomes 1-oh-2. Anyway this librarian would ask for our library card number and if anyone said O in place of zero she would make them repeat the number until they said zero. It was super annoying. I remember when I first went to that library and she had me repeat the card number several times before I understood what she wanted and when I was going to repeat the number in the way she wanted... her reply was, "Its 12 O' Clock. You'll have to come back after lunch if you still want that book." Both myself and the students in line behind me were incredibly pissed off.
When I lived in Las Vegas when I was 9, my school librarian was extremely annoying and inept. Most Americans substitute the letter O for the number zero. So 102 becomes 1-oh-2. Anyway this librarian would ask for our library card number and if anyone said O in place of zero she would make them repeat the number until they said zero. It was super annoying. I remember when I first went to that library and she had me repeat the card number several times before I understood what she wanted and when I was going to repeat the number in the way she wanted... her reply was, "Its 12 O' Clock. You'll have to come back after lunch if you still want that book." Both myself and the students in line behind me were incredibly pissed off.