Intro aNnYeOnG cHiNgUs! (1 Viewer)

Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
I heard sick jokes, stan all the sm groups and annoying

You fill all the criteria to be my friend be glad xD
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
66
Reactions Received
235
Location
Mullet Protection Centre
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hello fellow EXO-L!!!

My EXO bias is also a bald head so I know your pain.
wUA4sAp.gif
a fellow baldie stan. nice to meet you hun~
I heard sick jokes, stan all the sm groups and annoying

You fill all the criteria to be my friend be glad xD
...friend :D nice to meet you~ I love to meet people with great taste
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tir and Bopper
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
a fellow baldie stan. nice to meet you hun~


...friend :D nice to meet you~ I love to meet people with great taste
I am the kps member with the best taste indeed
But many users are still delusional 😔😔
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tir

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
ive been a hard dandanie for 5 years~ rip my bald boy enlisting... wbu hun??
I'm currently in a love triangle with Sehun & Baekhyun, I have a hard time choosing. I'm so sad that kyungsoo is going to the military too
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tir and onesoothree
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
66
Reactions Received
235
Location
Mullet Protection Centre
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Howdy!!
Welcome to the site!!
1559439661956.png

too many sorry groups i missed.
don't worry I say in love with all those groups
I'm currently in a love triangle with Sehun & Baekhyun, I have a hard time choosing. I'm so sad that kyungsoo is going to the military too
that triangle is the Bermuda Triangle hun you aint EVER getting out
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread