[Anon] I haven't been too active here in a min, so ask me whatever you want: (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Please help I'm crying over him again...

Whyyyyy nooooo, he ain't worth it, trust me
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka and Panda

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?

Definitely Greece or Japan, funny enough though, I may be going to Greece in May hehe
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc and Ahsoka

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
When I say him I mean a certain kpop idol...I keep depressing myself w/o meaning to.

Oof, come, i will give you a hug :pandasad: :pandasad: :pandasad:
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Can I have a hug as well? :(

Everyone can get an hug, anon <3
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
5.3 kids? Wow. They must be pretty virile. Okay here's a more practical one. What members of Vixx and Monsta X should collaborate?

Ravi x I.M x Joohoney (? is that his stage name now?)
I would actually die if that happened omg
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
In 2015 it was a big deal because two straight Hollywood celebrities kissed [Andrew Garfield and Ryan Reynolds] ... What two heterosexual K-pop males would you be really excited to see kissing?

Tbh, none lmao, I just think that people should only do it if they were comfortable too, make that envision feels forced to me tbh
 
  • Like
Reactions: litc and Ahsoka

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
What do you like about Stardew Valley so much? From what I've seen the graphics look like if Minecraft had Pokemon Red graphics...

Okay, so I have always been a fan of simulation games like Sims, Animal Crossing, and Harvest Moon, so when I found Stardew Valley, it was perfect for me. A cute farming game with a storyline for each NPC as side quests and multiple main quest storylines. You can do so much: either farm on your land, fish different fish at any region of the valley, talk to NPCs and even marry one of them, go to the mines to get ores and fight monsters, even unlock regions outside the actual valley. It's a game with so much content, it's multiplayer, and so far every update has been more free content. It's actually an amazing game if you like something chill.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
You are a gamer so its a logical question: Do you like Markiplier?

Of course I do, if I didn't, then I would be a dishonorable gamer.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Okay, so I have always been a fan of simulation games like Sims, Animal Crossing, and Harvest Moon, so when I found Stardew Valley, it was perfect for me. A cute farming game with a storyline for each NPC as side quests and multiple main quest storylines. You can do so much: either farm on your land, fish different fish at any region of the valley, talk to NPCs and even marry one of them, go to the mines to get ores and fight monsters, even unlock regions outside the actual valley. It's a game with so much content, it's multiplayer, and so far every update has been more free content. It's actually an amazing game if you like something chill.
I'd mention My Time at Portia, but... a lot of Stardew fans don't like Portia.

Of course I do, if I didn't, then I would be a dishonorable gamer.
lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
why is kimmy the coolest hottest most amazingest swith of all time??

hell yes!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Do you stan IVE? (you should)

I am not sure if I can stan after just a debut, but I loved Eleven a lot so we shall see!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread