18+ [ANON] The return of the sex anon - Reveal your innermost desires (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I don't actually think of idols "sexually" often. Sometimes yes cause like... they just are hot. Like legs... I am sometimes just infatuated by a pair of legs like... I don't understand it myself but it just is.

I'm kind of the same way now I didn't used to be but also...legs...legs are great.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
How often do you pretend you’re an idol (or someone who works in the company)secretly dating your bias 🥸

I have about 8 pretend girl groups I made up to pretend I"m an idol just cause but they do end up with idols in secret sometimes...
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
i didn't know i knew how to have an orgasm until i actually researched what it was. it's quite nice.

I still think I've only had a few orgasms tbh. I squirted about 3 times in my whole life and had like ones that roll through me for an extended amount of time.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I get off on gay porn. Especially asian or latino >.<

Porn really doesn't do anything for me. But sex scenes in tv shows can get me riled up or sex scenes in a book too. I think I greatly prefer intimacy and I sometimes feel like porn is just about the sex so I don't really vibe with just porn in general but we all got our preferences LOL
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I get off on gay porn. Especially asian or latino >.<

Porn really doesn't do anything for me. But sex scenes in tv shows can get me riled up or sex scenes in a book too. I think I greatly prefer intimacy and I sometimes feel like porn is just about the sex so I don't really vibe with just porn in general but we all got our preferences LOL
I tbh read porn a lot more than I watch it and damn me it took me a lot of time to find sites that have stories I like....
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I am way too shy haha
Ofc you don't have to if you don't wanna ~
But if you want to, but are too shy, you can always wait until a random moment to send it in and then don't react to the reply! That way there is 0 way for me or anybody else to know who sent it in
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Ofc you don't have to if you don't wanna ~
But if you want to, but are too shy, you can always wait until a random moment to send it in and then don't react to the reply! That way there is 0 way for me or anybody else to know who sent it in
I will ask something later then 🙄
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I know you’ll know it will be me 😆🤣
I mean, I do try to not think about who sent what in!
But even if I do... I mean I'm the last person who can judge, I'm the one replying openly here lmao

Submit one if you wanna, but don't do it bcs you feel like you should or have to ~
I wouldn't want you to regret it later
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I mean, I do try to not think about who sent what in!
But even if I do... I mean I'm the last person who can judge, I'm the one replying openly here lmao

Submit one if you wanna, but don't do it bcs you feel like you should or have to ~
I wouldn't want you to regret it later
Okay Maru 😌❤
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
love this for you two
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread