- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
alwaysThank you for the support!
alwaysThank you for the support!
I am truly more into female idols so idk how to feel about that. Though there are some male idols like Mingyu, Kihyun and Taemin who I am a huge fan of 🙏do you think being more into GGs makes me more attracted to girls generally or it has no link?
I think a link could be there, but isn't necessarily. I'm a lesbian who got into Boy groups WAYY before GGs, so like.... I think it's on an individual basis. But then again I feel like lesbians / anybody attracted to girls are more likely to be into GGs than BGs
I mean with this it might just be a coincidence!I am truly more into female idols so idk how to feel about that. Though there are some male idols like Mingyu, Kihyun and Taemin who I am a huge fan of 🙏
It seems like it! I usually like better female vocalists too even outside Asian music 😅I mean with this it might just be a coincidence!
It could be that male idols are more likely to have concepts/images that you aren't that into
It could be that somewhere subconsciously you will preferably stan idols who you find attractive and that is rare among male idols for you
It could be either way tbh!
It could also be that there IS a difference between male and female idols! The way they act and just.... are can be completely different! Not to mention the images the members have are different as well.
it makes a lot of sense! Girls and boys in the end aren't identical!I mean it seems like I click more on girlgroups in general for the members and more by the music for boygroups 🤔🤔🤔 idk if that makes sense @marublade
Thanks for your answer 🥺❤it makes a lot of sense! Girls and boys in the end aren't identical!
They very clearly have the right ideas in life!i hope whoever it was who sent in the message that they want eunbi to step on them is having a good day
@Lovely_Cornchips what did you think about my questiondo you think being more into GGs makes me more attracted to girls generally or it has no link?
I think a link could be there, but isn't necessarily. I'm a lesbian who got into Boy groups WAYY before GGs, so like.... I think it's on an individual basis. But then again I feel like lesbians / anybody attracted to girls are more likely to be into GGs than BGs
Sorry I'm getting ready to go to the gym so I'll answer it when I return!@Lovely_Cornchips what did you think about my question
ThanksSorry I'm getting ready to go to the gym so I'll answer it when I return!
How about the head"You've got a lot of hair up here honey, I can't breathe when we shag" sounds pretty sexy to me
I see 👀do you think being more into GGs makes me more attracted to girls generally or it has no link?
@Yukibana There isn't a link. I'm bisexual and find myself more into girl groups in general (yes I find them beautiful) BUT in real life I am more into guys as a whole but still find girls to be very attractive and gorgeous. But if there was a link I feel like I would be lesbian basically which I'm not.