18+ [ANON] The return of the sex anon - Reveal your innermost desires (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
do you think being more into GGs makes me more attracted to girls generally or it has no link?

I think a link could be there, but isn't necessarily. I'm a lesbian who got into Boy groups WAYY before GGs, so like.... I think it's on an individual basis. But then again I feel like lesbians / anybody attracted to girls are more likely to be into GGs than BGs
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
do you think being more into GGs makes me more attracted to girls generally or it has no link?

I think a link could be there, but isn't necessarily. I'm a lesbian who got into Boy groups WAYY before GGs, so like.... I think it's on an individual basis. But then again I feel like lesbians / anybody attracted to girls are more likely to be into GGs than BGs
I am truly more into female idols so idk how to feel about that. Though there are some male idols like Mingyu, Kihyun and Taemin who I am a huge fan of 🙏
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I am truly more into female idols so idk how to feel about that. Though there are some male idols like Mingyu, Kihyun and Taemin who I am a huge fan of 🙏
I mean with this it might just be a coincidence!
It could be that male idols are more likely to have concepts/images that you aren't that into
It could be that somewhere subconsciously you will preferably stan idols who you find attractive and that is rare among male idols for you

It could be either way tbh!

It could also be that there IS a difference between male and female idols! The way they act and just.... are can be completely different! Not to mention the images the members have are different as well.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I mean it seems like I click more on girlgroups in general for the members and more by the music for boygroups 🤔🤔🤔 idk if that makes sense @marublade
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I mean with this it might just be a coincidence!
It could be that male idols are more likely to have concepts/images that you aren't that into
It could be that somewhere subconsciously you will preferably stan idols who you find attractive and that is rare among male idols for you

It could be either way tbh!

It could also be that there IS a difference between male and female idols! The way they act and just.... are can be completely different! Not to mention the images the members have are different as well.
It seems like it! I usually like better female vocalists too even outside Asian music 😅
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I mean it seems like I click more on girlgroups in general for the members and more by the music for boygroups 🤔🤔🤔 idk if that makes sense @marublade
it makes a lot of sense! Girls and boys in the end aren't identical!
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
i hope whoever it was who sent in the message that they want eunbi to step on them is having a good day
They very clearly have the right ideas in life! :sanapray:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
do you think being more into GGs makes me more attracted to girls generally or it has no link?

I think a link could be there, but isn't necessarily. I'm a lesbian who got into Boy groups WAYY before GGs, so like.... I think it's on an individual basis. But then again I feel like lesbians / anybody attracted to girls are more likely to be into GGs than BGs
@Lovely_Cornchips what did you think about my question
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
do you think being more into GGs makes me more attracted to girls generally or it has no link?

@Yukibana There isn't a link. I'm bisexual and find myself more into girl groups in general (yes I find them beautiful) BUT in real life I am more into guys as a whole but still find girls to be very attractive and gorgeous. But if there was a link I feel like I would be lesbian basically which I'm not.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
do you think being more into GGs makes me more attracted to girls generally or it has no link?

@Yukibana There isn't a link. I'm bisexual and find myself more into girl groups in general (yes I find them beautiful) BUT in real life I am more into guys as a whole but still find girls to be very attractive and gorgeous. But if there was a link I feel like I would be lesbian basically which I'm not.
I see 👀
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread