Intro Another akp nugu (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome~ hope you will like it here :pandalove:
and yes. another gg stan :maheart:

I defenlty saw you on akp. I don't know if we interacted much but I defently know your name :DDD
 

Baechu

레드벨벳
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,802
Reactions Received
44,544
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
welcome~ hope you will like it here :pandalove:
and yes. another gg stan :maheart:

I defenlty saw you on akp. I don't know if we interacted much but I defently know your name :DDD
Aw, thanks for the warm welcoming :pandalove:
Yes, the world needs more gg stans and I'm proud to be one :maheart:
I'm kinda confused, because everyone has different usernames on here. What's yours on akp? I might recognize you :pepecry2:

OH and you're from germany 👀 Da komm ich auch her :maheart:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Aw, thanks for the warm welcoming :pandalove:
Yes, the world needs more gg stans and I'm proud to be one :maheart:
I'm kinda confused, because everyone has different usernames on here. What's yours on akp? I might recognize you :pepecry2:

OH and you're from germany 👀 Da komm ich auch her :maheart:
@Lowkey wir können jetzt eine Gang gründen :D

My user on akp is legendjekki.
 

Baechu

레드벨벳
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,802
Reactions Received
44,544
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
@Lowkey wir können jetzt eine Gang gründen :D

My user on akp is legendjekki.
Ich kannte niemanden der deutsch war auf akp :maheart:

Oh I think I've seen you before!
Wait, reden wir jetzt deutsch oder englisch? I'm confused :pepecry2:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Ich kannte niemanden der deutsch war auf akp :maheart:

Oh I think I've seen you before!
Wait, reden wir jetzt deutsch oder englisch? I'm confused :pepecry2:
lol. I just used english so everyone would understand it :D

I only know that adu is german too lol.

how old are you?
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Welcome, glad to see another gg stan, ks has been full of bg stans lately :welp:
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
WELCOME!
So excited to see you and others here. I hope you enjoy your time on this forum ♥
 
M

mysteric

I'm a complete nugu on akp and I'm nugu on here , so help me to get famous on this site :chickill::maheart:
I'm complete girlgroup trash, which means that I'm stanning too many girlgroups :pepecry2:

I do listen to boygroups as well, so please accept me :maheart:

Oh and ANTICIPATE LOONA'S COMBACK :queen:
(These emojis are so good)

9746

​
welcome! And you’re right, the emojis are the best. Like the Pepe’s? Iconic.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread