News Another BTS song hit 400 mil views (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
It's IDOL. I know IDOL had mixed opinions, but tbh this song really gives me energy so congrats BTS, congrats armys :sanapray: this is their 7th MV with more than 400 mill views (after Dope, Fire, Blood sweat and tears, DNA, Mic drop and Fake love)



AAAND even more, Fake love is close to 9 million likes. It's already the most liked kpop group MV so I expect it to grow even more.



if you want/don't want to be tagged in further BTS related threads please let me know
 

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Go party queen IDOL! :llama_prance:

I was one of those who wasn't a massive fan, but I was just listening to it while driving today and somehow I love it now? The energy is off the charts and it's just so so so hype. I think it'll age well! (at least in my heart :pepeheart:)
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
you go IDOL aka one of the best songs ever!!!!!!!!!!! :pandalove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pigeon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread