It's so-so? :oliviakek:
Day ♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡ . . . Joined 20 October 2018 Messages 126,058 Reactions Received 53,013 Cards View Profile KS Coins 524,535 Ship @Nina Wreck @badcrookshanks 7 November 2022 #1 It's so-so? Reactions: Boyo and litc
litc ❤️NCT Wish❤️ . . Joined 2 October 2021 Messages 21,800 Reactions Received 50,582 Location Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,454 Fandom Multi Gender Female Pronouns Troublemaker Ship @Exi Wreck @ahparkchaeyoung 7 November 2022 #2 Maze said: It's so-so? Click to expand... He cringes at both Reactions: Day1
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,131 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,398 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 7 November 2022 #3 I’ve definitely noticed that he seems to find things like that cringey. But I still think he’s a cutie Reactions: Day1
I’ve definitely noticed that he seems to find things like that cringey. But I still think he’s a cutie