Hi there!
I'm Kahoru (or Mimi, which is a lot closer to my real name.) I'm 24 and from the U.S.
I've been a K-pop fan for around 10 years now. It all started thanks to the legendary Super Junior and SNSD. And here I am, a passionate fan of Dreamcatcher and ATEEZ. (JiU and San are my biases, respectively.)
I'm also a J-rock fan. I'd name A9 and the GazettE As my favorites, although I have a fair few bands that I love.
I'm anxiously awaiting the debut of D1CE (maybe you'll know them better as Woo Jinyoung's group?) and came straight to create their thread here, hehe. So, watch for updates there if you're interested!
Anyway, hope to talk with some of you at some point!
I'm Kahoru (or Mimi, which is a lot closer to my real name.) I'm 24 and from the U.S.
I've been a K-pop fan for around 10 years now. It all started thanks to the legendary Super Junior and SNSD. And here I am, a passionate fan of Dreamcatcher and ATEEZ. (JiU and San are my biases, respectively.)
I'm also a J-rock fan. I'd name A9 and the GazettE As my favorites, although I have a fair few bands that I love.
I'm anxiously awaiting the debut of D1CE (maybe you'll know them better as Woo Jinyoung's group?) and came straight to create their thread here, hehe. So, watch for updates there if you're interested!
Anyway, hope to talk with some of you at some point!