- Joined
- 15 November 2018
- Messages
- 7,387
- Reactions Received
- 22,724
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
How could I miss it?Did you see Wendy outvisualing the entire Kpop industry in the RV Seasons Greeting video though?![]()
How could I miss it?Did you see Wendy outvisualing the entire Kpop industry in the RV Seasons Greeting video though?![]()
You should take part in the Mix and Match contest here btw, looks super fun.How could I miss it?
Thanks!All I’m hearing is, taste, taste, taste.
Welcome to the forum~!
It looks interesting! I'll definitely check it out.You should take part in the Mix and Match contest here btw, looks super fun.
Awwww thank you princessI feel bad for bumping this but belated welcoming to my Prince.I couldn’t not do it. Your intro is so you, I don’t know if I should laugh or cry. Also I’m way too uwu about you tonight. Is it the nice atmosphere here that makes me act that way, idk :llama_smooch:
Smh, you’re blowing up your cover. Might as well put your full name there lolAwwww thank you princess![]()
Oops lolSmh, you’re blowing up your cover. Might as well put your full name there lol![]()
Lol ikr? I never thought I would get to kpop through ESPN. And now it's the only kind of music I've ever truly cared about. Life is crazy like that.Oh, it's really nice to know your "kpop backstory", and it's a quite interesting one, I mean, ESPN? Lmao.
I hope to interact with you here as much as I did on AKP, welcome!