Answer This Poll Please :sanapray: (1 Viewer)

How Common Do You Think It Is?

  • Only YG and a few bad actors

  • Some companies do it

  • A lot of companies do it

  • Most/All do it

  • Mostly Smaller Companies


Results are only viewable after voting.

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Just a poll
A Very Important Poll
You don't have to comment if you don't want to, just answer the poll

How prevalent do you think prostitution/sponsorship is in the industry?
 

Les

Joined
21 May 2019
Messages
470
Reactions Received
984
Location
Miroh
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Most/All do it.

I hate it and I find it disgusting, I'm not a delulu but I admit I unconsciously avoid thinking about it and I rather focus on the "good, cute and funny sides" of Kpop.

But I have to say that It's even more disappointing when big companies that don't have financial problems force their trainees/idols into prostitution.

I hope my faves are safe :pepecry2:
 
Joined
31 May 2019
Messages
411
Reactions Received
895
Location
LOONAVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Some companies do it

idk honestly. i feel like there's definitely more than just a handful of companies who do it but i don't think it's a large majority sort of issue, that would be way too insane. it's just unbelievable to me to think that so many businesses could be this corrupted without any repercussions.. let alone a majority.

maybe i just have too much hope for humanity :pandanoreaction:
 
Joined
25 April 2019
Messages
6,439
Reactions Received
3,087
Location
Temple of the Cult of Yoshinori
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,833
It's not just entertainment companies. It includes companies in the food industry, home goods, electronics, you name it. Who do you think is accepting these prostitutes paid for by these entertainment companies? Where do you think they get their investment money from? Are all the investors part of the criminal underworld?

I mean, engineers go to strip clubs during lunch hour for fun and they don't even participate in business negotiations.

Now you know why I chose this emoji :pandasmash:to represent me.

I didn't choose "Most/All" btw. I chose "A lot."
 
Last edited:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I actually used to think only smaller- well some of smaller- companies did that cause they are more desperate and struggling with money and there might be less chance to get caught. But I guess not :joshmeh:

Though maybe sponsorship deals are more common in smaller companies, can't imagine any of big three hooking their idols up with investors for better promotions, the change of getting caught is too high as well. And then providing outside prostitutes for investors more common with big companies who have actually money to pay prostitutes so they don't have to prostitute their own idols :joshmeh: :joshmeh:

Kpop is fun and innocent they said :joshmeh:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
tbh most do.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Pretty commonplace I'd imagine but I'd have thought mostly smaller labels as well, coz the idols would "need" the investment more and lesser chance of getting caught/flying under the radar.
This is for companies making their female idols get sponsorships btw, from the YG thing I'm guessing they hooked up foreign investors with prostitutes, even they wouldn't risk actually exploiting their female idols that way. But who even knows rn.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread