- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
I didn’t list the Kpop onesWendy's new album.
The only non kpop albums i have bought in almost 15 years now were AKS, and i am kinda waiting to see what this regen looks like before i do more.I didn’t list the Kpop ones
I feel you… I only follow British stuff nowadaysThe only non kpop albums i have bought in almost 15 years now were AKS, and i am kinda waiting to see what this regen looks like before i do more.
not overly invested in many of the people left.
Hana at hkt, Hinita at NGT, Zukki and Yui at akb would be the leaders off the top of my head.
i am looking forward to ME:I but they are almost kpop.. being from pd101 japan.
Nice picks I agreeFebruary Releases:
Takida - The Agony Flame
Illumishade - Another Side Of You
Amaranthe - The Catalyst