any interesting releases next week? (2 Viewers)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
The only one I'm excited for is Yo Seob's Album... but if you are a fan of Itzy and BTS those are to be excited for. I'm sure @Jimimis is...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
The only one I'm excited for is Yo Seob's Album... but if you are a fan of Itzy and BTS those are to be excited for. I'm sure @Jimimis is...
ah so I have only ITZY to check then :lisalaugh: is Yo Seob a former boygroup member?
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
And the only thing I see for next week that is coming out that I'm excited about is Key's mini album, but one release can really keep you busy for a while. I'm still obsessed with this one, which was released two weeks ago:

​
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
And the only thing I see for next week that is coming out that I'm excited about is Key's mini album, but one release can really keep you busy for a while. I'm still obsessed with this one, which was released two weeks ago:

​
OHW YEAH IT IS TRUE I AM STILL OBSESSED WITH THE VACCINES ALBUM EVEN 9 DAYS AFTER ITS RELEASE :lisalaugh:

I didn't listen to that one, tbh last few weeks I didn't really check Kpop stuff
 
  • Love
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread