18+ any kinks you wanna share ? ^^ (2 Viewers)

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Lol I think I fit alot of your kinks... If not most of what you put down :jenniesmug:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and ripiasuju

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:jenniesmug: :jenniesmug:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: ripiasuju and Mew

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
@emanresu you should come play here, I miss you in these threads Oppa :pandaamazed:
I forgot KpopSource still had it's 18+ section. Allkpop removed theirs as you know.

Let me remove my cat from my lap first.

It's just not right if Mao is here.

:pikasmart:
 
Last edited:

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Well I'll share a few for now. More later. But my cat's staring at me lol.

Cuteness. Cuteness is perhaps my central turn on. A woman who is cute just drives me wild. It feeds my lust like no other single factor. She can be all kinds of other things too... Just the cuteness has to be there somewhere. It will drive me mad.


When she wears a over long t-shirt to bed with either panties or no panties and nothing else. Where it's long enough she wears it like a one piece mini skirt except it's just a t-shirt and leaves much of her legs exposed. Doesn't necessarily have to be tight. Maybe socks or not. Like think what she'd wear to sleep. I love the simplicity and mix of casual comfort with subtle feminine allure... It's intimate and hints a soft vulnerability and shows off the curve of her hips and the length of her legs. The form factor of the single figure lines from top to bottom is beautiful. I associate it with a certain intimacy and extreme femininity. Girlfriend vibes. It may be my favorite thing I love her having on when we have sex. It literally drives me wild. I want her to be in that and only that. Just that t-shirt. The visual just does something to me. That mix of almost wholesome modesty that leaves some to the imagination in that it covers much up yet exposes at the bottom that tease. You know what's under. Then you lift it up as you're going and she's nude under.... Twist it tight in your hand, pull it up and gather it around her waist or higher exposing her breasts as you take her. Your view falling on her face, her lust tinged cheeks, her eyes whimpering in pleasure as they gaze up at you ..... Fuck.
 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Any particular that interest you baby
pretty much all of them seem intresting lingerie is easy to do tho and pretty much described my „style“
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: ripiasuju and Mew

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Well I'll share a few for now. More later. But my cat's staring at me lol.

Cuteness. Cuteness is perhaps my central turn on. A woman who is cute just drives me wild. It feeds my lust like no other single factor. She can be all kinds of other things too... Just the cuteness has to be there somewhere. It will drive me mad.


When she wears a over long t-shirt to bed with either panties or no panties and nothing else. Where it's long enough she wears it like a one piece mini skirt except it's just a t-shirt and leaves much of her legs exposed. Doesn't necessarily have to be tight. Maybe socks or not. Like think what she'd wear to sleep. I love the simplicity and mix of casual comfort with subtle feminine allure... It's intimate and hints a soft vulnerability and shows off the curve of her hips and the length of her legs. The form factor of the single figure lines from top to bottom is beautiful. I associate it with a certain intimacy and extreme femininity. Girlfriend vibes. It may be my favorite thing I love her having on when we have sex. It literally drives me wild. I want her to be in that and only that. Just that t-shirt. The visual just does something to me. That mix of almost wholesome modesty that leaves some to the imagination in that it covers much up yet exposes at the bottom that tease. You know what's under. Then you lift it up as you're going and she's nude under.... Twist it tight in your hand, pull it up and gather it around her waist or higher exposing her breasts as you take her. Your view falling on her face, her lust tinged cheeks, her eyes whimpering in pleasure as they gaze up at you ..... Fuck.
Oh Oppa... :nekoshy:... Been a while since I've seen you describe something like that.
Did I ever send a you my cute mew in a box pic lol
And yeah Mao is judging you but bet she looked so adorable just staring at you. :pepeheart:
Id stare at you on my knees with big eyes to if I was removed from your lap...
I mean as if I was a cat.....:nekoshy:
I mean I can be a cat girl.... I have a tail after all...
Imma stop... Im talking too much.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Emanresu and yeji

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Oh Oppa... :nekoshy:... Been a while since I've seen you describe something like that.
Did I ever send a you my cute mew in a box pic lol
And yeah Mao is judging you but bet she looked so adorable just staring at you. :pepeheart:
Id stare at you on my knees with big eyes to if I was removed from your lap...
I mean as if I was a cat.....:nekoshy:
I mean I can be a cat girl.... I have a tail after all...
Imma stop... Im talking too much.
A mew pic? No you haven't!

And this started out wholesome and then by the end.... Bad Whisper.

:jenniesmug:


Or perhaps my compromised mind. :haylul:


Also Mao is a he! He's my son. :pikahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Mew

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
A mew pic? No you haven't!

And this started out wholesome and then by the end.... Bad Whisper.

:jenniesmug:


Or perhaps my compromised mind. :haylul:


Also Mao is a he! He's my son. :pikahappy:
You have a compromised mind I would think but I think thats just what happens when we cross paths Oppa lol.. But I am a bad girl sometimes.. :jenniesmug:

Oh yeah I forgot he was a he, one of my custom dynasty warriors characters was called Mao so I always think back to her. But he was definitely judging you... I can hear him now,
'father, why do you remove me from your lap, my comfy spot, to talk of hedonism with the kpop peoples?!' :susPepe:

Obviously in cat language.... If he spoke English that would be a dream.. A concerning yet exciting dream lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: ripiasuju

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread