Any predictions on what TWICE’s ‘Fancy You’ is gonna be like? (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
301
Reactions Received
1,484
Location
the LOONAverse
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Judging from the teaser photos:
18300

I think it’s gonna be the usual bubblegum pop melody but more like Red Velvet’s Red Flavor?
Like quirky pop lol
Anyway the concept + the teaser photos look so iconic
Prepare to have wigs stolen by our savior twice :sanapray:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I think it's gonna be really quirky. I think the mv might be something similar to this.



As for song predictions... this might be totally wrong, but I think it will be something like Pristin's Wee Woo and Cherry Bullet's Q&A combined but with a Twice style.

 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I hope this doesn’t sound too outrageous but... guys I think it’s gonna be cute
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It will be a bop and that only matters to me
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
High fashion icons to come back in a super stylistic MV :sj_weary:

Definitely quirky pop, I think we might get some Red Flavor vibes which would be AMAZING :sj_weary:
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
The Fancy You font and logo kinda remind me of Clueless or Legally Blonde so I'm thinking that the MV is gonna give you those types of 90s vibes.

I also kinda hope they're using the term 'fancy you' like we do in the UK where it means that you have a crush on someone because that would be cool plus it fits their usual concepts.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread