Any series you are currently watching? (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
What is it about?
each episode has 5 segments that involve different mysteries (e.g., paranormal, crimes, separated families, etc.) for which it is expected that the public will call in to give tips to solve such mysteries.. Well all except for the paranormal one's about ghosts and ufos that can't really be solved. lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Re-watching Stranger Things :wonugl:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
each episode has 5 segments that involve different mysteries (e.g., paranormal, crimes, separated families, etc.) for which it is expected that the public will call in to give tips to solve such mysteries.. Well all except for the paranormal one's about ghosts and ufos that can't really be solved. lol
OH I SEE!!!! I LOVE THAT KIND OF SERIES
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I only started watching it because I'm a simp for Finn Wolfhard.
I see, I don't know who they are but I can relate to you as I watch some films because of a pretty actress
 
  • Love
Reactions: tai

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't watch that much stuff as late, but I guess from anime side I'm watching My life as a villainess season 2 :dubuthink: And some finnish Survivor cause it makes good background noise :d
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread