any suggestions to add to this huge playlist? (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
came up with the most popular songs that come to my mind when someone asks me what i listen to, hope you like them and if you don't then i'm sorry :dubueh:




Okay! I’ll check and let you know :catsip:
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,129
Reactions Received
46,797
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,869
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Older pop... hmm... *bounces eyebrows bc BSB is older pop* lol dw I won't make you if you don't like them.

Anyway, here are some of my favorite oldies but goldies!

9 Days - Absolutely (Story of a Girl)
Blu Cantrell - Hit 'Em Up Style (Oops!)
Avril Lavigne - Sk8er Boi
Jason Mraz - The Remedy
Dave Matthews Band - The Space Between (you might especially like this one)
Maroon 5 - This Love
Jessica Simpson - I Think I'm in Love (I know I indicated I wouldn't list bubblegum pop, but this was a BOP!)
Train - Drops of Jupiter (this one's a MUST ADD - such nostalgia!)
All-American Rejects - Dirty Little Secret
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Older pop... hmm... *bounces eyebrows bc BSB is older pop* lol dw I won't make you if you don't like them.

Anyway, here are some of my favorite oldies but goldies!

9 Days - Absolutely (Story of a Girl)
Blu Cantrell - Hit 'Em Up Style (Oops!)
Avril Lavigne - Sk8er Boi
Jason Mraz - The Remedy
Dave Matthews Band - The Space Between (you might especially like this one)
Maroon 5 - This Love
Jessica Simpson - I Think I'm in Love (I know I indicated I wouldn't list bubblegum pop, but this was a BOP!)
Train - Drops of Jupiter (this one's a MUST ADD - such nostalgia!)
All-American Rejects - Dirty Little Secret
THAT SOUNDS LIKE THE LIST :jenniesmug:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,129
Reactions Received
46,797
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,869
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Willow

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am suggesting some Musical ones:
- Meet the Plastics (Mean Girls)
- Don’t Lose Your Head (Six)
- World Burn ( Mean Girls)
- The Acceptance Song ( Prom)
- Omigod You Guys ( Legally Blonde)
- Take it Or Leave It ( Rent)
- Revenge Party ( Mean Girls)
- toucha toucha touch me ( Rocky Horror Picture Show)
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I am suggesting some Musical ones:
- Meet the Plastics (Mean Girls)
- Don’t Lose Your Head (Six)
- World Burn ( Mean Girls)
- The Acceptance Song ( Prom)
- Omigod You Guys ( Legally Blonde)
- Take it Or Leave It ( Rent)
- Revenge Party ( Mean Girls)
- toucha toucha touch me ( Rocky Horror Picture Show)
Thank you 🙏
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread