- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
Okay! I’ll check and let you knowcame up with the most popular songs that come to my mind when someone asks me what i listen to, hope you like them and if you don't then i'm sorry
THAT SOUNDS LIKE THE LISTOlder pop... hmm... *bounces eyebrows bc BSB is older pop* lol dw I won't make you if you don't like them.
Anyway, here are some of my favorite oldies but goldies!
9 Days - Absolutely (Story of a Girl)
Blu Cantrell - Hit 'Em Up Style (Oops!)
Avril Lavigne - Sk8er Boi
Jason Mraz - The Remedy
Dave Matthews Band - The Space Between (you might especially like this one)
Maroon 5 - This Love
Jessica Simpson - I Think I'm in Love (I know I indicated I wouldn't list bubblegum pop, but this was a BOP!)
Train - Drops of Jupiter (this one's a MUST ADD - such nostalgia!)
All-American Rejects - Dirty Little Secret
haha glad you liked!THAT SOUNDS LIKE THE LIST![]()
I’ll have a listen but I trust your taste!haha glad you liked!
Thank you 🙏I am suggesting some Musical ones:
- Meet the Plastics (Mean Girls)
- Don’t Lose Your Head (Six)
- World Burn ( Mean Girls)
- The Acceptance Song ( Prom)
- Omigod You Guys ( Legally Blonde)
- Take it Or Leave It ( Rent)
- Revenge Party ( Mean Girls)
- toucha toucha touch me ( Rocky Horror Picture Show)
always. I honestly felt like suggesting some new to you.Thank you 🙏
you always can!!! I have already a lot to try, thanks to all of youalways. I honestly felt like suggesting some new to you.
always welcomeyou always can!!! I have already a lot to try, thanks to all of you![]()