- Joined
- 5 March 2019
- Messages
- 2,571
- Reactions Received
- 7,514
- Location
- beomgyu
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- ATINY
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Wreck
I'm literally just bored -.-
And i'm just a HUGE fan of The Walking Dead! I know that a lot of people make fun of it and don't like it-_- But I'm just curious
If any of you like The Walking Dead, who is your favorite character? Mine is Rick, Daryl, Carl, Negan (oof dont hate me but he's DOES get better as seasons go on), Michonne, Paul "Jesus"(the guy who plays him has a new show out called Prodigal Son and its SO good!), Carol...... The Negan one i know a lot of TWD fans get on my butt for XD
And if you DON'T watch/like TWD, why? Its alright, everyone has their own opinions!
Tags:
@YouNiceKeepGoin
@MinSquishy
@Lady_Camellia
And i'm just a HUGE fan of The Walking Dead! I know that a lot of people make fun of it and don't like it-_- But I'm just curious
If any of you like The Walking Dead, who is your favorite character? Mine is Rick, Daryl, Carl, Negan (oof dont hate me but he's DOES get better as seasons go on), Michonne, Paul "Jesus"(the guy who plays him has a new show out called Prodigal Son and its SO good!), Carol...... The Negan one i know a lot of TWD fans get on my butt for XD
And if you DON'T watch/like TWD, why? Its alright, everyone has their own opinions!
Tags:
@YouNiceKeepGoin
@MinSquishy
@Lady_Camellia