Anybody want a new signature, I'm bored again... (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Min Yoongi / Green (pastel) or Green (normal)
A cute and funny concept please.

Love ya~
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Min Yoongi / Green (pastel) or Green (normal)
A cute and funny concept please.

Love ya~
I'm mad at myself... I have the perfect gif, but no idea what to add to it to make it signature worthy...
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I need a new Christmas themed signature but I've been too lazy to do it by myself, could you do two different ones for me? I want one with Bom in white background with some silver sparkles, like her All I want for Christmas cover with Lee Hi and the other one with Loona and the Carol (they have 2 music videos so you can use the inspo) in red and green background, basically traditional xmas colors.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I need a new Christmas themed signature but I've been too lazy to do it by myself, could you do two different ones for me? I want one with Bom in white background with some silver sparkles, like her All I want for Christmas cover with Lee Hi and the other one with Loona and the Carol (they have 2 music videos so you can use the inspo) in red and green background, basically traditional xmas colors.
Maybe... If I remember... I'm not doing any more tonight, but if I remember I'll try my hand at this next time I am bored!
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Maybe... If I remember... I'm not doing any more tonight, but if I remember I'll try my hand at this next time I am bored!
Don't worry, I understand. When you feel like it.
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I currently don't have a sig anymore lmao. If you need a project, you can make me a Ravi one with any theme you like :3
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:sanapray: you really have been doing alot of sigs lately
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I'm mad at myself... I have the perfect gif, but no idea what to add to it to make it signature worthy...
Anything is nice! You don't even have to do much to it
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and maruberry
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread