Anybody want anything edited? (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Could you put Jimin in a dress so I can troll my friend? XDD
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Could you put Jimin in a dress so I can troll my friend? XDD
Here ya go! I hope it's good enough for your trolling purposes! (Can oyu tell me how you gonna troll them tho? I'm kinda curious)

44196
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and MinSquishy
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Here ya go! I hope it's good enough for your trolling purposes! (Can oyu tell me how you gonna troll them tho? I'm kinda curious)

Jimin in a dress.jpg
IT IS PERFECT

her ult is Jimins so I am going to crop it to the dress and say 'guess the idol' and she will have to guess.
When she gets it wrong, I will show her and she will die 100% xXDD
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
And dressed for christmas already! :queen:
Like I was scrolling through the pics of female idols I had and the moment I saw that dress I was like... that be the one!

It was a BITCH to edit onto Jimin tho...
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Wicked

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Like I was scrolling through the pics of female idols I had and the moment I saw that dress I was like... that be the one!

It was a BITCH to edit onto Jimin tho...
Worth it. The dress is perfect.

I feel like he's missing a rudolph nose though.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread