Anyone else deal with crushes like this? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ok but fr the lengths i would go to (without being creepy) so I could catch a glimpse of them as they moved to their next class in between periods:headache:

 
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
No cuz the only person I might have had a crush on in high school was already my friend:fingerpoke:
FELT. Try it being your best friend and them being aware and it being now.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: litc and Yili
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
ok but fr the lengths i would go to (without being creepy) so I could catch a glimpse of them as they moved to their next class in between periods:headache:

I remember those days.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I never had crushes like that in high school tbh, I was also convincing myself I’m straight so maybe that’s why :wimwim:
if you stare at a man long enough he will become attractive to you

 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
FELT. Try it being your best friend and them being aware and it being now.
I find people attractive of course but the only things looks-wise that would make me like a person “that way” is just a cute smile (it didn’t even matter if they had braces or anything then, just a cute smile to me is a smile that makes me want to smile and hug the person:nekoshy:) and being short because I’m short but I have to know the person to have a crush on them:fingerpoke:

The crush was just a friend too, until one day, or one memory. My favorite one in all of high school, my favorite day in all of high school. And we weren’t even doing anything much. But it was pure happiness, and no stress or worries at all. And after that I had a crush:sicatape:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jewel
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
I find people attractive of course but the only things looks-wise that would make me like a person “that way” is just a cute smile (it didn’t even matter if they had braces or anything then, just a cute smile to me is a smile that makes me want to smile and hug the person:nekoshy:) and being short because I’m short but I have to know the person to have a crush on them:fingerpoke:

The crush was just a friend too, until one day, or one memory. My favorite one in all of high school, my favorite day in all of high school. And we weren’t even doing anything much. But it was pure happiness, and no stress or worries at all. And after that I had a crush:sicatape:
That's adorable <3
 
  • Love
Reactions: litc

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Oof I can relate. I had a very big crush on one guy where I would do that. I spent a lot of the time in the special ed room for the majority of my classes and next door is the special needs kids/nurse and he had to go to the nurse throughout the day (severe diabetes) and I remembered the times that he went there so I could walk the halls and chat/run into him. :wimwim: I’d still do something like that even now tbh.:haylul:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread