Anyone else think that "Feel Special" is seeming to be very boring so far? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
:kijoongstare: The pros and cons of having so many teasers, I suppose...

because even though we've had a lot of teasers, I still don't have enough to say whether or not it would boring. As usual, I'm anticipating (and uwu-ing over visuals), but that's about it from my end :sakUwu:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and potato

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Their styling is top tier, for all the members this comeback
However, I feel like the teasers aren't giving out a lot of "spoilers" (what kind of song it is)
However, I feel like TWICE's cbs have changed drastically when it comes to sound since Yes or Yes. I was addicted to their songs but I kinda got bored with YoY and Fancy quite fast.
I still look forward to it tho
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and potato

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love the teasers so far. Styling looks bomb. I do think that the actual track will be a surprise.
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Then again, JYP teasers tend to be very different from the actual track, so I'm hoping it will be much better than what it seems to be. The teaser could be only a couple layers of the song, or even the bridge to drop transition.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread