TV Anyone fans of Doctor Who? (1 Viewer)

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I need someone to fangirl/fanboy with :pepecry1:

Who are your favourite doctors and companions? Any favourite series or episodes?

I'm probably tied between Catherine Tate and David Tennant (Donna and the 10th Doctor) and Jenna Coleman and Peter Capaldi/Matt Smith (Clara and the 11/12th Doctor) as well. The chemistry is just so good between them and I loved every moment. <3​
 

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,799
Reactions Received
6,351
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,202
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
You know I'm here for this and that I LOOOOOOVE 10/11/12. I just wish I was fully caught up so I could properly fangirl. Also TORCHWOOD IS A THING PEOPLE FORGET.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
My favorite Doctors are Tom Baker and Jodie Whittaker (4 and 13). However, I think that too much time is spent on the current companions and would prefer to spend more of the episode with the Doctor.
I love jodie as well ^^
I like the issues they bring up with the companians and how they grow though. I think it shows how the doctor grows too.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
You know I'm here for this and that I LOOOOOOVE 10/11/12. I just wish I was fully caught up so I could properly fangirl. Also TORCHWOOD IS A THING PEOPLE FORGET.
YES :sj_weary:

I want to watch Torchwood so bad but I only managed to do the first episode because I have a young sibling at home. :( Hopefully, I'll be able to watch it one day though.
 

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,799
Reactions Received
6,351
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,202
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
YES :sj_weary:

I want to watch Torchwood so bad but I only managed to do the first episode because I have a young sibling at home. :( Hopefully, I'll be able to watch it one day though.
Yeah, Torchwood is very...not child appropriate. Actually, the second episode is like, straight NSFW. We used to ban my brother from the room so we could watch it, lol.
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
I love Doctor Who! I’m currently re-watching season 6 of the newer series and I really like the writing from that season. I wish they could get new writers for the show, both my dad and I agree the writing for the most recent season has been pretty lackluster.
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I LOVE Donna and the 10th Doctor, the episode where she left was one of the saddest episodes of the show I have ever seen. I also love the team of Amy/Rory and the 11th Doctor, I still need to catch up on the Jodie Whitaker seasons but one of the things I'm looking forward to is there being more than one companion again, I prefer it when there is more of a team in the TARDIS but that's just me.
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
YES :sj_weary:

I want to watch Torchwood so bad but I only managed to do the first episode because I have a young sibling at home. :( Hopefully, I'll be able to watch it one day though.
YES!

Torchwood is VERY NSFW but it's totally worth it if you get the chance, the fact that it's for a more adult audience lets them explore a lot more darker subject matter in the story lines and I really enjoy that about the show.
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
That episode made me cry my eyes out :sadcat:
Both Donna and David Tennent's exits from the show were sad but to be fair, they were such a good combo there had to be something that was gonna FORCE them apart...

I also love the Lauren Cooper sketches they have done together for Comic Relief! Has anyone else seen them?
youtube.com/watch?v=WxB1gB6K-2A
youtube.com/watch?v=4pmiYew3gUw
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I love the show! Amy Pond and Donna Noble were my favorite companions, and 10 and 11 were my favorite doctors. Wasn't a fan of the 12th doctor. I've never seen the older ones.
 
Joined
15 August 2019
Messages
604
Reactions Received
2,196
Location
Thousand Cuts
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Both Donna and David Tennent's exits from the show were sad but to be fair, they were such a good combo there had to be something that was gonna FORCE them apart...

I also love the Lauren Cooper sketches they have done together for Comic Relief! Has anyone else seen them?
youtube.com/watch?v=WxB1gB6K-2A
youtube.com/watch?v=4pmiYew3gUw
Omg yes! I love these videos! :llama_laugh:
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
I love the show! Amy Pond and Donna Noble were my favorite companions, and 10 and 11 were my favorite doctors. Wasn't a fan of the 12th doctor. I've never seen the older ones.
The old ones are pretty good! Tom Baker and Peter Davison are my favorites of that series, if you get the chance you should watch a few episodes.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
The old ones are pretty good! Tom Baker and Peter Davison are my favorites of that series, if you get the chance you should watch a few episodes.
I will check them out when I have the chance!
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
And I really really hope for 13th & Jack interactions in the next season :sanapray:
yes omg we need more Jack. Me and sister literally screamed when we saw him in the 12th season :sanapray:

I love Doctor Who! I’m currently re-watching season 6 of the newer series and I really like the writing from that season. I wish they could get new writers for the show, both my dad and I agree the writing for the most recent season has been pretty lackluster.
I actually liked the 12th season lol. I think it's one of the best ones to date.

Both Donna and David Tennent's exits from the show were sad but to be fair, they were such a good combo there had to be something that was gonna FORCE them apart...

I also love the Lauren Cooper sketches they have done together for Comic Relief! Has anyone else seen them?
youtube.com/watch?v=WxB1gB6K-2A
youtube.com/watch?v=4pmiYew3gUw
yes I love those vids! They did a recent one for covid as well:

Their chemistry is absolutely amazing :sanapray:

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread