Anyone here on the Aro/Ace spectrum? (1 Viewer)

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
aro= aromantic, ace= asexual


I'm aromantic! I don't have any problems with anything romantic (like in books or movies), but I don't want it for myself nor did I ever feel any romantic attraction to someone.
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
aro= aromantic, ace= asexual


I'm aromantic! I don't have any problems with anything romantic (like in books or movies), but I don't want it for myself nor did I ever feel any romantic attraction to someone.
That’s actually really interesting to me!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Magician

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread