Anyone Here Own An Xbox? (1 Viewer)

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
Listen, I didn't always use an Xbox.
I had a Wii and a PS2 at one point.
I recently bought a PS2 for nostalgic reasons
and of course, it stops working right in
the middle of playing a game of Spyro.
:,(
So now I've got the Xbox One X and I need some friends to add.​
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I have an Xbox One. Uh.. The games I play.. Too many to name. Be easier for you to list the ones you play and I'd say if I played them or not. lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread