idr making a concert thread lol but yes, I've been to sooooooo many!
I've seen: (associated acts are grouped together)
5 Seconds of Summer x4 (soon to be 5)
-Chainsmokers
-Hey Violet
-One Direction x3
-One OK Rock
98 Degrees
All Time Low
-The Maine
-Every Avenue
Ariana Grande
-Little Mix
-Victoria Monet
Backstreet Boys x5 (soon to be 6)
-EYC (short-lived hip-hop group)
-Girlicious (another short-lived hip-hop group)
-Kaci Brown
-Krystal (no, not Ms. Jung - this was a bit before her time lol)
-Mandy Moore
-Semen Hole County (actually *Seminole County, but Semen Hole is how badly they sucked lol)
Brad Paisley
-The Band Perry
-Scotty McCreery
Carrie Underwood
-Easton Corbin
-The Swon Brothers
Christina Aguilera x2
-Destiny's Child
-Justin Timberlake x2 (chill, y'all - both were before he got himself canceled lol)
The Click Five x2
-Hilary Duff
Harry Styles
-Jenny Lewis
Jonas Brothers
-Bebe Rexha
-Jordan McGraw
-Kelsea Ballerini
Kelly Clarkson
Liam Payne x2
-Mae Muller
Monsta X (as of May 26th)
Niall Horan
-Maren Morris
'N Sync
-BBMak
-Meredith (blanking on her last name, but it wasn't the Bitch singer)
Sugar Ray
-Stereo Deluxe
and I think that pretty much covers it! If I think of any more, I'll add them.