- Joined
- 2 October 2021
- Messages
- 21,800
- Reactions Received
- 50,582
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 18,454
- Fandom
- Multi
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Troublemaker
- Ship
- Wreck
Since I finished my second set (exo common) I'm going to be trading these cards for any card of the same value I don't have for two days (about 48 hours) for fun before I go back to looking for what I want
I don't know if anyone is looking for them tho lol
1 Halloween for 1 Halloween or 1 Valentine card I don't have
1 common for 1 common I don’t
If it's a card I'm not looking for, it'll prob end right back on this thread tho
Limited:
Common:
1 Halloween for 1 Halloween or 1 Valentine card I don't have
1 common for 1 common I don’t
If it's a card I'm not looking for, it'll prob end right back on this thread tho
Limited:
Common:
Last edited: