I have an idea to make music game single player or multiplayer (best would be mmo but for sure its harder). In my game you would try to survive in city having a job etc and after job you would train your musician/singer/guitarist/kpop (and so on) skills and try to become good and popular. I think what makes this idea great is that its not just musician game but its also some survival/life simulation
Anyway how to make such game? I had coding in school, It wasnt that hard. I also know english and math. The language i coded in was C++ i think i could make something simple in it but for sure not 3D MMO game... Do you guys have any advices or tutorials, also what language is best for 3D mmos? Am I realistic with coding MMO on my own if I am beginner at coding?
Anyway how to make such game? I had coding in school, It wasnt that hard. I also know english and math. The language i coded in was C++ i think i could make something simple in it but for sure not 3D MMO game... Do you guys have any advices or tutorials, also what language is best for 3D mmos? Am I realistic with coding MMO on my own if I am beginner at coding?