Anyone listen to rock, if so who do you listen to? (1 Viewer)

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i listen to queen a lot, they're one of my favourite bands (but their biopic was the worst movie i've ever watched). also i had a guns n roses phase when i was 14 but it's over now :haylul:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Not as much as I used to, but I listen MUSE, Coldplay, Florence and the machine, Icon for hire, Linkin Park etc.

And Day6 is rock so them too :nekolove:
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I used to listen to Foo Fighters and Nirvana a lot. I also ADORED Placebo and Manic Street Preachers.
I claimed my future is to marry Brian Molko and look for the lost Richey James Edwards. to the hell with school! :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
The vast majority of the music I listen to is rock, from idol music to western bands. My ult group, PassCode, is an electronicore idol group. The other groups I stan, NEO JAPONISM, NECRONOMIDOL, and Kolokol are also rock oriented. I follow way too many alt-idol groups that are also rock oriented. All of the non-idol Japanese artists I follow are also rock oriented including my current favourite metal band, Galneryus. What I mostly listened to back in the 80s was metal, from Quiet Riot which were my faves for some time. It included Iron Maiden, Ratt, Twisted Sister, Dio, Black Sabbath, and Bon Jovi.
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Mainly Black Veil Brides and Get Scared.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Greenday, Evanescence, Flyleaf (Lacey years), Three Days Grace (Adam Years), Day6 sometimes, CNBLUE, Creed, Breaking Benjamin...
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Lots of songs: Anberlin, Skillet, Disciple, Flyleaf, Foo Fighters, Linkin Park, Paramore, Sent By Ravens, Switchfoot, Fall Out Boy, PassCode, BRATS

A few: Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, Thousand Foot Krutch, Rise Against, Demon Hunter, Ledger, Shinedown, Evanescence, System of a Down, Rolling Quartz, Neo Japonism
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread