- Joined
- 18 February 2023
- Messages
- 2,049
- Reactions Received
- 2,998
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16
- Fandom
- NCTzen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
I'm not sure what is up for trade but the only limited card I am interested in that you have is Blackpink Lisa Valentines.OOP, what do you need?!
You can have it for that E:U if you still got itI'm not sure what is up for trade but the only limited card I am interested in that you have is Blackpink Lisa Valentines.
Ok! I have to request it since it's from a reroll and those were my 2 options! I'll post it soon :) Thanks!You can have it for that E:U if you still got it![]()
Np!Ok! I have to request it since it's from a reroll and those were my 2 options! I'll post it soon :) Thanks!