Found Anyone looking for f(x) Krystal Jung for Any Super M card or any Bts cards (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
What card sets are you collecting by the way? Just so people know what cards to offer you.
:sanapray:
 

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
What card sets are you collecting by the way? Just so people know what cards to offer you.
:sanapray:
Oh right well either BTS💜 or Super M💗
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Oh right well either BTS💜 or Super M💗
I'll add you and these cards to my thread so everyone can see the sets you are collecting and help you out.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,133
Reactions Received
52,996
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,650
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
And @uwuWinter your time zone is gonna cost your chance at this Krystal.
I made my moves on this card ages ago n was just waiting for the rest of the world to catch up, presumably cos it was night time n they were asleep-then after tat probably at work. I had to wait for the right alignment when they were all awake n active b4 I could get Krystal card, which I hv now!!!!!! I'm so happy. Sorry chips, n others. :sakUwu: :jisoosmh::nakypog:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Drew_B and ADORA

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
I made my moves on this card ages ago n was just waiting for the rest of the world to catch up, presumably cos it was night time n they were asleep-then after tat probably at work. I had to wait for the right alignment when they were all awake n active b4 I could get Krystal card, which I hv now!!!!!! I'm so happy. Sorry chips, n others. :sakUwu: :jisoosmh::nakypog:
Holy shit! You got the Krystal card???

Hell yes my man. Nice.
 
  • Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread