Anyone up for a round of skribbl? (1 Viewer)

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Please...I'm bored.

I have a list of KPOP words so we can do custom words as well.



 
Last edited:

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I just tried to play and I have no idea what I did. How do you play the game?
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I just tried to play and I have no idea what I did. How do you play the game?
You basically choose a word and draw it on the white board they give you.
When you're guessing what the drawing is, you guess in the chat. If you get it right, it'll automatically give you points.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suzy

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I thought it was a drawing game so I tried to draw but none of the pens worked. Then the next round was hangman... WHAT DO I DO?
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
You basically choose a word and draw it on the white board they give you.
When you're guessing what the drawing is, you guess in the chat. If you get it right, it'll automatically give you points.
Ohh so did it not let me draw because I didn’t pick a word?

Ok let me try again
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mayday

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I thought it was a drawing game so I tried to draw but none of the pens worked. Then the next round was hangman... WHAT DO I DO?
Hangman? There is no hangman lmaoo

You have to select the pens. You're not in my game now, I think you joined a random one on accident lmao.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suzy

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I think I joined a random one again lol. And once again I realised how terrible my drawing is so I’ll just go now 😂
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread