Information Anything you regret buying? (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 May 2019
Messages
226
Reactions Received
695
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Actually my Haseul album, I bought it for $90 and a few months later BBC decided to reprint :pepecry2:
Also my Ateez albums, I just couldn't get into them, I've been trying to sell them for quite a while now but nobody wants them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Any albums? None really, I like all of them I bought and I think I'd only regret it if the group ends up being full of trash people which hasn't happened
 
  • Like
Reactions: EXID and RandAlThor
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Nothing yet but I will probably regret buying the Lightiny someday. I won't even be going to concerts anytime soon and if I ever do, they'll most likely have a newer version by then or my actual bias may be back by then:sicacry:
 
  • Like
Reactions: EXID and RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,662
Reactions Received
93,476
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,317
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
lots of stuff, some weird photo card albums i bought at read room those were a waste tiny and not useful. I thought they were something else (aka card books full of stuff) its too bad waste of 60 bucks. well i did get a card for each.
1628959533498.png


should have got the standees' at least they would look good if way to obsessive :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: EXID
Joined
6 May 2019
Messages
226
Reactions Received
695
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
lots of stuff, some weird photo card albums i bought at read room those were a waste tiny and not useful. I thought they were something else (aka card books full of stuff) its too bad waste of 60 bucks. well i did get a card for each.
1628959533498.png


should have got the standees' at least they would look good if way to obsessive :)
I have a smiliar Monsta X one and same, it was a waste of money.
But the cards are really cute.

Nothing yet but I will probably regret buying the Lightiny someday. I won't even be going to concerts anytime soon and if I ever do, they'll most likely have a newer version by then or my actual bias may be back by then:sicacry:
I mean some people buy lightsticks only for decorating purposes :icgyu:
Any albums? None really, I like all of them I bought and I think I'd only regret it if the group ends up being full of trash people which hasn't happened
That's always my fear, but so far I only supported great people, or they're really good at hiding :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread