News AOA Jimin's father passed away... (1 Viewer)

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
AOA Jimin's father passed away today due to acute myocardial infarction (heart attack).
She's currently mourning with her family according to FNC.

This is so sad :(
I wish Jimin and her family lots of strength going through this tough time...​
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
My grandmother had Alzheimer's, and lately my dad is getting forgetful...he's about 60, so I think he's still pretty young right? sigh...
oof damn
has he been tested? I hope it's just him walking around with his heads in the clouds
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I really hope she will take it easy and is near the people dear to her
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread