Intro ApexApinkPanda (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,055
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I'm an AKP refugee. It's bunnyviolets fault you have to put up with me. I guarantee two things, I will eventually say something that will make you mad. I will eventually say something that will be the kindest thing you've ever heard. I'm a creature of extremes. I try to admit when I'm wrong and try to be a better person today than I was yesterday. I have an addiction to making fun of all fandom's when the opportunity arises.
By k-pop terms I'm positively ancient at 41. I try to be funny as much as possible, even then things are serious. I love Apink, IU, StayC, Weeekly, and Loona.
My most favorite k-pop songs are:
Bubibu
Mr. Chu
Anything that IU comes out of IU's mouth but especially You and I
Ven Para (that songs amazing, your just in denial)
FlipThat!
Beautiful Monster
La Vie en Rose
Panorama
BDZ
Anything that comes out of Yena's mouth

I'm also a music-phile. I love all kinds of music, from k-pop, to opera, 80-90's country, symphony, j-pop, oldies off all ages. I always encourage people to stretch their musical boundaries. My hobbies are Metal work, blacksmithing, welding, wood working, electronics, tinkering, auto-cad, solid works, inventor, Machine Learning.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Welcome! You have excellent taste!
Please remember Blackpink is the Revolution and any dissenters will be dealt with :chickill:

Other than that, thank you for patronizing the site, hope you stick around for a while :pepeheart:
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,055
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Welcome! You have excellent taste!
Please remember Blackpink is the Revolution and any dissenters will be dealt with :chickill:

Other than that, thank you for patronizing the site, hope you stick around for a while :pepeheart:
Thank you! :rjbow:
 
  • Love
Reactions: VillageIdiot

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,955
Reactions Received
17,136
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,096
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
slay !!!!! :kittylove: welcome in
 

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,682
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,622
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
Hey, I voted for your return to akp. That went... well. I think it ended with a post of the Tiananmen square massacre. Still not sure how I'm not banned.
Wait, there was a vote??? Omg I never knew! Keep safe on there my friend, I've heard a lot of people have been striked with the ban hammer <<3
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,055
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Hi welcome :bigcatlove: I've done some woodworking, and I use autocad but probably not for the same reasons. What do you make?
Mostly for mechanical stuff. ATM nothing. I just moved. Haven't even built my shop yet. I finished a degree in Industrial drawing and industrial manufacturing a few months ago. Barely worked a few weeks at my new job.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Oh those jobs you do sound exciting.

Welcome aboard friend.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Welcome to KS!
:wavewave:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread